Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tip On How To Produce Good Brochure

Hai and assalammualaikum....
We are ordered to share what we have learn during two months stay here in Computer Science. Most of my classmate same with me that we all have not learning this subject during secondary school.
  Alhamdulillah, I have learned how to make a good brochure.. thank you my lecture ,Madam Fatin because teach me how to do a brochure. For me this is something new that I have learned. Apart from using our computer skills we also learned how to present information so that most people could understand our info .
  Here I will share how to produce good brochure...I know most of you can produce a brochure but cannot produce a good brochure. Here are a tips :
Diagram is used to make it more interesting and more understandable. Points also need to be summarised as you can't fill the whole topic in just a brochure. The type of fonts is also need to be limited... make sure you choose type of fonts that can make people to read your brochure easily. Make a short statement and you must make sure that your brochure only contain an important information.





Here are one of my brochure.. I hope this brochure can be reference to you and the tips can help you to produce a good and wonderful brochure... thank you:-)

5 comments: