Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Thinking Map

Before I show my thinking map I would like to introduce what is thinking map first? I'm sure 50% students dont like to write a notes by using thinking map.. I is one of the person that DONT like to use thinking map :-(...
Oke for your information thinking maps are graphic organizers that support specific thinking skills and allow students to organize information. They allow students to better outline writting assignment or compare and contrast two different things.
 As all of you know i-think map has 8 types of design which is :
 I hope this entry also can help you tu choose which one is the best thinking map that you would choice base on their types. I'm sure thinking map can make you more easily to study especially during examination weeks.






 Here are my thinking map that I have been created about 1 week ago... you can make my thinking map as you reference..

10 comments: