Sunday, August 7, 2016

My personal background :-)

   
Hello assalammualaikum....:-)
It's my pleasure to introduce myself. My name is Nur Dania Izzani Binti Kamarudin,can call me Dania ,Nana or Izzani and i'm from Kajang. I'm 18 years old....
My educational details :
I completed my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seksyen 7,Bandar Baru Bangi and my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Jalan Reko,Kajang. Now ,I continued my study at one of the best college that located around Banting , Selangor.
My family details :
We are 6 members in my family including me.. My father name is Kamarudin Bin Baba and my mother name is Che Afiza Bintu Yusof . She is my wonderful and my super mama. I have one brother (sorry I don't have his picture :-( ) and two youngest brother's. All of they are still studying.
Btw before I forget this blog is created due to an assignment on Computer Science that was given.. I hope you will enjoy my blogger and sorry if my post are so many broken English becouse I'm not good in English...
THANK YOU 

11 comments: